Video: Registration Of A Veterinary Certificate For The Carriage Of Horses
1. Transportation of horses outside the district (city, region, region) can be carried out only if there is a veterinary certificate of form No. 1. One month before dispatch, it is necessary to notify the veterinary department of the district (city) about the upcoming transportation of horses.
2. When transporting horses within a constituent entity of the Russian Federation (region, krai), the veterinary certificate is signed by the chief state veterinary inspector of the region (city) or a veterinarian authorized by him of the veterinary department of this region (city) and certified by the seal of the veterinary department of the region (city).
3. When exporting horses outside the constituent entity of the Russian Federation and transporting them through the territory of Russia, the number and date of the permission to export the chief state veterinary inspector of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation are additionally indicated in the column "Special marks".
Related article Carriage of Horses
4. When transporting horses to the CIS countries, the veterinary certificate is additionally signed by the chief state veterinary inspector of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation or an authorized veterinarian of the veterinary department of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation and certified by the seal of the veterinary administration of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation.
5. When exporting horses - registration as in paragraph 1, additionally in the column "Special marks" indicate the number and date of the export permit of the Veterinary Department of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. At the border control veterinary point, instead of the veterinary certificate, a veterinary certificate of form No. 5a is issued.
6. When sending horses in the amount of up to five heads, a list indicating the name, sex, breed and age is given in the column "Special marks"; when sending more than five heads, an inventory is attached to the veterinary certificate, certified by the seal of the institution of the veterinary service that issued the veterinary certificate. …
7. In the specially designated columns, it is necessary to indicate the diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic measures taken before dispatch of the horses.
8. When sending horses by rail, water or air transport, the veterinary certificate is filled out in duplicate under the same number; on one of the copies (which will be handed over to the attendant) in the upper right corner they make the inscription "Duplicate".
9. Forms of veterinary certificates are printed in a centralized manner, with a violet ornamental frame and a special pattern forming a blue background.
10. Forms of veterinary certificates are numbered with an automatic numerator with an eight-digit number, in which the first two digits are the ordinal number of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation, the second two after the dash are the ordinal number of the region (city), the remaining four are the ordinal number of the document.
Related article Transporting horses
11. Veterinary certificates of form No. 1 are valid for three days from the date of issue and before the start of transportation.
12. Veterinary certificates filled in with different ink, fonts, handwriting, having corrections, unclear seal imprint, without a seal, without a signature, without the full title of the position, without specifying the surname, initials of the specialist who signed the document, without specifying all the required information, including date of issue, as well as copies of veterinary certificates.
13. These rules are binding on all legal entities and individuals on the territory of the Russian Federation, regardless of their departmental subordination and forms of ownership, engaged in the maintenance, operation, transportation of animals.