Table of contents:
- Fish in the diet of cats:
- What does an owner need to know about including fish in a pet's diet?
- How do I provide my cat with enough animal protein?
- How do fish feeds work?
- Species-Matching Diets are a revolutionary innovation in the nutrition of neutered and neutered cats and cats
Video: Don't Like Fish In Cat Food? But In Vain
2023 Author: Molly Page | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 22:49
Nowadays, the fish is not only not only among the owners, but also among professional breeders.
It's probably all about tradition. After all, earlier cats were fed with affordable and cheap small fish, with a lot of bones, which means it was overflowing with minerals. Without a balanced diet, such fish, and even raw, led to the formation of urinary stones, vitamin B1 hypovitaminosis and anemia.
Why, in modern diets for cats, manufacturers without any fears use fish components, and even recommend such feeds as species-appropriate ?
Fish in the diet of cats:
- has a high biological value, because contains all essential amino acids;
- very attractive to cats, and food with fish in the composition has good palatability;
- is a source of biologically available minerals;
- an excellent source of essential fatty acids.
Fish of "noble" varieties in precisely balanced quantities can only benefit the domestic cat, because, among other things, the meat of such fish is also very easy to digest, does not exert additional burden on digestion, and this, you must agree, is important for cats with sensitive digestion.
What does an owner need to know about including fish in a pet's diet?
When including fish in your cat's diet, be sure to:
- this fish is of a "noble" kind,
- your cat's diet is balanced in nutrients, vitamins and minerals,
- if possible, you have removed all bones (bones that have undergone heat treatment can injure the digestive tract),
- this fish has been properly processed to break down dangerous enzymes.
Or choose high-quality ready-to-eat meals for your pet
How do I provide my cat with enough animal protein?
Domestic cats remain the most real predators, the basis of the diet of which should be meat and proteins of animal origin.
A lack of animal protein in a cat's diet can lead to a deficiency of arginine, another essential amino acid that is responsible for neutralizing protein metabolism products, in particular ammonia.
NATURAL Greatness for cats is 82-86% composed of a variety of high quality protein sources such as:
- a hen,
- liver and whole egg.
Another plus in favor of ready-made rations is that the fish is processed. This eliminates the negative effect of enzymes on the absorption of minerals and vitamins, and also completely eliminates the possibility of infection of the cat with dangerous helminthiases.
How do fish feeds work?
First of all, due to the precise balance of ingredients, vitamins and minerals, protein and essential amino acids. The analytical composition contains 1000 mg of DL-methionine, an essential amino acid that is involved in controlling the pH of the urinary tract. Minerals are also strictly balanced, so the cat receives the necessary and safe levels of phosphorus and magnesium.
Species-Matching Diets are a revolutionary innovation in the nutrition of neutered and neutered cats and cats
NATURAL Greatness is not just another pet food brand, but an entire study of cat nutrition from a natural perspective.
Cat nutrition experts NATURAL Greatness have developed four recipes, each suitable for the prevention of urolithiasis. The Field & River Recipe contains up to 43% fresh and dehydrated salmon!
Natural and balanced diets that embody the idea of a species-appropriate diet perfectly meet the needs of modern domestic cats, and here's why:
- The main source of protein is meat from various animal species, fish, by-products and whole eggs. You can be sure that your cat will receive the full range of essential amino acids for building body tissues and metabolism.
- A variety of vegetables and fruits - a source of bioflavonoids, minerals and vitamins in a bioavailable form to optimize metabolism and facilitate the functioning of internal organs.
- Prebiotics are already well established in the pet food industry, and NATURAL Greatness is no exception. Fructooligosaccharides and Mananoligosaccharides support beneficial microflora for improved digestion and good immunity.
- The main source of energy is easily digestible fats and proteins of animal origin.
You can familiarize yourself with the concept of species-appropriate nutrition and rations of NATURAL Greatness on the website of the official distributor of this wonderful brand.
We all want to be healthy, which is why we consciously choose our daily foods. We want to know what we eat and what our food is made of. We also know that advertising is only advertising; it does not offer us facts. Therefore, we do not believe everything that the product manufacturers tell us
The amount of food consumed per day by fish depends on many factors. The daily food intake varies from species to species. In the same species, this diet varies depending on the age of the fish, the quality of the feed, the season of the year, the state of the fish, and the concentration of feeding fish
Alfalfa Meal - the aboveground part of the alfalfa plant, freed from other fodder plants, weeds, molded, dried in the sun and finely ground.Animal digest (Animal Digest) material that is obtained by chemical and / or enzymatic hydrolysis of clean, undecomposed animal tissue
The batrachid, or toad-like, unites about 82 species of fish in 23 genera and four subfamilies. Mainly marine, sedentary, typically bottom or near-bottom coastal predatory fish, which, as a rule, reach small to medium size - 20-35 cm, and the largest species are no more than 57 cm in length
Freezing is one of the types of preservation of live feed . It retains the value of such feeds as cladocerans and copepods, bloodworms, cortetra, gammarus, shrimp. Freshly caught or purchased food is pre-disinfected, and only then frozen. Let's dwell on each type of food separately